Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Northern Illinois Quilt Show

Love visiting quilt shows? If you live in northern Illinois, I will be giving a presentation at the Batavia Quilt and Textile show on Sunday, July 21.  The annual show is held at the Batavia Park District’s historic Eastside Community Center, 14 North Van Buren Street, Batavia, Illinois.  The show will feature over 150 beautiful quilts made by local quilters (including a special reproduction Civil War quilt exhibit), a vendor hall that features new products and fun demonstrations as well.  Here's the info.

This show looks like it will be a lot of fun. I'll be talking about quilts, showing off some of my quilts and selling and signing books and patterns (maybe some jewelry too?).

 
Last year I had a booth at the Galesburg, IL,  Quilt Show.
 
 
Quilt shows are soooo much fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you're in the area, please come by and say Hi!
 
+ - + - ++ +++ + -
 
Also - stop back here on Thursday, July 18. I will be holding another cool Andover Fabrics Giveaway on the blog. See what I made from some very pretty fabrics, then leave a comment and perhaps you will win something.
 
 
(FYI - Comments left today will NOT count, only AFTER  Thursday's giveaway kick-off. )
 


6 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW! If I were going to be in the area would most definitely stop for a visit. Your quilts are beautiful!

quiltgrannie said...

Good luck with the show Kathy, I wish I could drop by to see you but I'm in the middle of siding and panting the garage. Please show us some pictures of the civil war exhibit. BooHoo!! Karen

Regina said...

Were having Kaleidoscope of Quilts here in Toledo Ohio this weekend. Wish you would visit us.

Carolyn Boutilier said...

Hi Kathleen, I would love to win the fabric giveaway. Our doll club is having a tea and we will have a speaker about the women in the civil war. I am making some of your small quilts from your 4 books. Recently I joined the yahoo quilt group and enjoying it. Hope to make the bow tie quilt soon. Carolyn B

Pattejo said...

Kathy, Love you little quilts. I have been enjoying the small quilts group. I hope to soon start making some of the quilts from your books.

Regina said...

I know I'm to late, But I keep a stash of hair color in our linen closet.

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails