Thanks for entering my giveaway and leaving a comment. You made this so much fun with your amusing posts. I wanted all of you to be winners.
Here are the 15 winners of the Linen Closet charm packs designed by Renee Nanneman for Andover Fabrics:
1. Ann in PA - quiltfeather at yahoo.com
2. Char - char5 at centurytel.net
3. Christa - Christahallaert@yahoo.com
4. Christine in WI - email@example.com
5. Karen S. - firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Kathy K. - email@example.com
7. Leslie - firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Liz B in England
9. Lori - email@example.com
10. Marsha Bohling - firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Mary Miller - email@example.com
12. Maymewyns at yahoo dot com
13. Sally - firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Sandy - email@example.com
15. Vicki - firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of you came up with some great answers to the question: What's in YOUR linen closet?
Some of my favorites - a Christmas cactus, canned goods, candy, a black lace corset that reminds [her] of the carefree years past, 12 ceramic santas, old photos, a basket full of pennies, a slow cooker, a little potty, tupperware, 2 electric guitars, Christmas paper, home brewed beer, a toaster oven, a Mr Wonderful doll, scuba equipment, swords, almonds, Easter candy, a washer and dryer . . .
When I get the chance I will check - I may have some of these same things in my linen closet too. (Only one electric guitar though, no beer, and NOT the black corset, in case you were wondering.) And thanks to some of you now I know exactly where to hide the Swedish Fish . . . .
Winners: If you will please contact me and send me your names and addresses I will compile a list and forward it to Andover and they will send you your charm packs. I will need to hear from each one of you before I send them the list, however. (Click on my profile at the top of this blog for my email). Again, thanks for entering the giveaway and better luck next time if you did not win today.